PODINA GUEST HOUSE
Welcome to our web page!
We invite you to spend some quality time in Transylvania, in the Apuseni Mountain Nature Park (South-Western Carpathians) at 1100 m altitude. The place is surrounded by endless fir tree forests where you can hike, watch different birds and animals, pick mushrooms, blueberries or wild strawberries. We provide an apartment and a separate entrance bedroom for our tourists. On the ground floor the apartment has a livingroom with one bed, an equipped kitchen, dining area, fridge, satelite TV and a bathroom with shower. There are two bedrooms on the second floor - one with a king size and the other with 3 beds. The separate room which opens onto a terrace area has two single beds, fridge and bathroom with shower.
1 / 6
2 / 6
3 / 6
4 / 6
5 / 6
6 / 6
The guest house is open only in summer time
- Accommodation* - max. capacity: 4 rooms, 7 persons
- Two bedroom apartment (50 sqm, 2-5 persons) = 40-55 Euro/night
- Separate twin bedroom (12 sqm, 1-2 persons) = 16-22 Euro/night
*The renting can be done partially according to the guests number. Local tax is included in the price.
- Other services
- Free parking
- Free 4G WiFi
- Tourists transfer and trips by car (max. 4 pers.)
- Map and description for Petreasa hiking tour (4-5 hours)
Information and booking
- Tel. +40741257686 (RO,HU,EN)
- Tel. +40742184113 (RO)
- Email: email@example.com
You can book by telephone or email. You pay in cash when you check in.
- Address: 407081 Poiana Horea nr. 201A, com Belis jud. Cluj
- GPS coordinates: 46.574722N; 22.930555E
- Plus code: HWFJ+Q3, Beliș
- By train: Huedin or Cluj-Napoca railway stations
- By airplane: Cluj-Napoca airport
- By car: E60 + DN1R from Huedin or DN75 + DN1R from Albac
In Poiana Horea village, between the 50-th and the 51-th Km turn off the main road and, on a forestier road, after 1.5 Km the guest house is on the right side.
We are here
Tourist attractions in the area
- The scenic alpine road DN1R Huedin - Albac called Transursoaia
- Beliş-Fântânele resort, the Fantanele artificial lake and the dam
- Bride's Veil waterfall in Rachitele
- The Aries valley
- Scarisoara ice cave
- Wooden churches in Belis and Poiana Horea
- Numerous off road tracks for adventurers